Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guest Review: The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher


I am currently in emotional OVERLOAD from reading this story!!!!  I don’t even know where to start...  this story made me angry, sad and happy over and over again but mostly angry.  I couldn’t keep track of how many times that I wanted to slap the shit out of, Olivia, the main female character!!!   The story is about a guy and girl (Caleb and Olivia) who meet and date in college for about a year but then separate and don’t see each other until 4 years later when they run into one another in a music store.  Olivia is the quiet type and he is a popular jock.  She has no intentions of ever dating him but he tries everything he can to get to know her better.    I know!! I know!! You are thinking that this sounds like the beginning of most love stories but I promise you it’s not.  There is no happily ever after here!!
 These two have a crazy relationship.  After weeks of trying to get Olivia to date him, Caleb gives up and moves on but guess who gets jealous?!?!   Yep!! You guessed right!   At this point in the story, I knew I did not like Olivia and that feeling never went away.  The girl can’t figure out what she wants and then when she thinks she knows, she LIES to get it! 


What makes this story even more interesting is that Caleb has amnesia from a car accident and when he sees Olivia in the music store he doesn’t know her.  So, now what do you think this evil girl does??  She pretends to not know him in the hopes that she can win him back again.  This sets in motion many more lies that again made me IRATE!!  But, Olivia has no idea what she is up against.  Caleb’s current girlfriend, Leah, will also do whatever she needs to do to keep her man.   Leah and Olivia battle it out for Caleb’s love and my opinion is that neither one were worthy of it!  I know it sounds like I didn’t like this story but the truth is I LOVED this story for all its drama.  I would hate Olivia one minute and then the next I was smiling at how caring and patient Caleb was.  In my opinion, Caleb should have dumped them both on their asses and found a new woman!!  I may have shouted that at my kindle once or twice but he never did listen to me. Hehe!! 
There is so much more to this story and I could go on and on but if I do I might ruin it for you, so go buy it and let me know if you dislike Olivia as much as I do.  

--A review by Jennifer


Check out the emotion inspiring author, Tarryn Fisher on FACEBOOK, like her FAN PAGE and find all the nitty gritty on her WEB PAGE



You Might Also Like:


9 comments:

  1. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you.
    best car removal brisbane
    best cash for cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a great piece of content. It really helps me and clears so many thoughts running in my mind. Besides, I'm from Pakistan and curious to know
    cash for flood vehicle

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
    cash for cars gold coast
    cash for cars sunshine coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    Townsville Cash for Cars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
    cash for scrap cars sydney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read here carefully to know about the ultimate destination to sell your unwanted vehicles. According to auto wreckers, Brisbane registered around 19.8 million cars and a 1.5 per cent increase in the national fleet as of 31st January 2020. Providing their exemplary car removal services for several years, Car Wreckers Brisbane gives you an impressive amount of cash in exchange for your unwanted cars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please adding khussa design in pakistan website link on your page.Thanks



    ReplyDelete