Don't miss the sequel to the single best book I've ever read. Ever. Now available, and stealing my breath!
A review of the rules for reading anything by the amazeballs Tara Sivec:
1. Wear a panty-liner, or adult diaper depending on how often you do kegals. You WILL piss yourself!
2. Grab a notebook, pen, and highlighter. You WILL find yourself repeatedly wanting to jot down a slew of the most ass-tastic one-liners you've ever heard.
3. Grab a friend. Trust me.. reading this together is far better than the way I did it, which included me texting my bff every five fucking minutes, with an update or funny quote!
4. Set your alarm clock BEFORE you start reading. Otherwise, you'll find yourself barely able to keep your eyes open at 4am, yet unable to pry your kindle from your cramped fingers and the next thing you know, you're kids have missed the bus on the first fucking day of school.
5. Buy batteries and chocolate. You'll thank me for that later, I PROMISE!!!!
And finally....The single, most important rule of reading Seduction and Snacks...
Share the love! Had a fellow blogger not turned me onto my new bible, I would have missed out on the read of a life-time. Share the word. Post links. Like Tara Sivec on facebook and for God's sake... leave a review, will ya???PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Carter, Claire and Gavin have formed the perfect little family. Their friends are getting married and everyone is growing up, maturing and ready to face the future. Or are they?
From bachelorette party hell, porn addictions, dinner roll baseball and botched wedding proposals to finding out everyone's extended family is chock full of crazy, Carter and Claire begin to question the strength of the ties that bind them. Unfortunately, these ties have nothing to do with fuzzy handcuffs and everything to do with the mounting differences between them.
Will their friends make a mess of things with their inappropriate comments and need to know everything, or will they convince the couple that happily-ever-after sometimes really can start with beer pong?
WARNING: CONTAINS SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK N ROLL. Wait, no. Just sex and drugs. And boose and filthy language. Do not read if you have no sense of humor.